Avia Aviation offers superior flight training in the Cirrus SR20 and SR22. Avia can offer a variety of experienced flight instructors to meet your flying goals. We also have instructors that have been personally trained and evaluated using the Cirrus Standardised Instructor Pilot (CSIP) program by the training specialists at Cirrus headquarters and follow the same training programs utilised during factory flight instruction.
Our comprehensive flight training programs in Melbourne include:
- Recreational Pilot Licence (RPL)
- Private Pilot Licence (PPL)
- Commercial Pilot License (CPL)
- Command Instrument Rating (CIR) – ME & SE
- Private IFR Rating (PIFR)
- Night VFR Rating (NVFR)
- Multi-Engine Class Endorsement
- Cirrus transition training
- Specialised Landing Technique Instruction using The Jacobson Flare – our standardised universal approach and landing training technique!
Whether you are a seasoned pilot looking to expand your flying experiences or someone who dreams of learning to fly in a new, technically-advanced aircraft, Avia Aviation will tailor your flight training to get you flying in a Cirrus aircraft quickly, efficiently, and safely.